Shipping & Return Policies
The Line offers free shipping on most orders shipping within the United States. Next-day shipping is available for an additional charge. Orders placed before 2 p.m. on business days begin processing on that day; orders placed after 2 p.m. begin processing on the next business day.
U.S. Ground Shipping
Some items are only available for delivery via ground shipping, which takes approximately 3–5 business days.
Items will be flagged as requiring ground shipping.
U.S. Special Delivery
Some items are made to order, and may ship from us or directly from the manufacturer. If you place an order for one or more of these items, we will contact you via email with regard to production and/or shipping.
Items will be flagged as requiring special delivery.
The Line ships to more than 100 countries using UPS Worldwide Expedited service, with delivery within two to five business days. International shipping rates vary by country and range from approximately $35 to $50. To see the shipping cost for your order, place items in your bag and begin the checkout process: add your billing and shipping information and continue to the next step to view your shipping cost. All applicable customs fees, taxes, and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer and will be assessed at the point of delivery.
International Special Delivery
Some items are made to order, and may ship from us or directly from the manufacturer. If you place an order for one or more of these items, we will contact you via email with regard to production and/or shipping. *Items will be flagged as requiring special delivery.
Customs acceptance policy
International orders are subject to duties and taxes determined by the country to which they are shipped. These fees are the responsibility of the recipient to pay upon delivery. Orders refused at the point of delivery will incur return shipping charges as well as a restocking fee equivalent to the duties and taxes levied upon the original shipment.
We are required by law to list directly on the package the full retail value of items ordered and contained therein. We cannot mark any package as a gift to avoid customs and duties fees. On rare occasions, customs agents may delay the delivery of, open, and/or examine the contents of packages at their discretion. For more information on customs fees and procedures, please contact your local customs office.
We accept returns of most unused, unworn, unwashed, unaltered, and undamaged items* within 14 days of purchase; sale items must be returned within 7 days of delivery date. Gifts may be exchanged for items of equal or greater value within 30 days of the purchase date if accompanied by a gift receipt. All returned items must be accompanied by original packaging, such as boxes, hangers, and garment bags.
For an item to be eligible for return:
- It must be unused, unworn, unwashed, and undamaged.
- It must have all original tags attached.
- If a beauty item, it must be unopened.
- If footwear, it must include the original shoe box in original condition (without shipping labels). Footwear returned in a damaged shoe box or without the original shoe box will incur a fee of $30, to be deducted from your refund.
*Undergarments, swimwear, pierced earrings, opened beauty items, works of art, select home goods, and any other items designated “final sale” are not eligible for return. Additionally, we cannot accept returns of monogrammed, personalized, or special-order items, or of items damaged through normal wear and tear.
How to Return
- Request a Return Authorization (RA) number by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, the name of the item(s) you would like to return, and the reason why the item(s) did not work out.
- After receiving your RA number, note it below along with the return code(s) for the returned item(s). If your order was shipped to a U.S. address, you’ll receive a pre-paid UPS return label via email.
- Repackage the item(s) you would like to return.
- Leave your return shipment at a UPS drop-off location.
It may take up to 14 business days from the date we process your refund for it reflect on your original form of payment.
For orders shipped within the United States, return shipping is free for all eligible items* purchased at full price if returned within 14 days of purchase using the prepaid UPS label provided; return shipping is free for all eligible sale items if returned within 7 days of delivery date using the prepaid UPS label provided.
*Items that did not initially qualify for free shipping do not qualify for free return shipping.
The above return policy applies to international orders, with the following adjustments:
- Return-eligible items will be accepted within 14 days of delivery date.
- Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer.
- We cannot refund duties and taxes paid to clear customs.
Please contact us at email@example.com