- Karl Heinrich Auböck
- Carl Auböck IV and Maria Auböck
Founded in the 19th century as a metal workshop for girdling and chasing, the traditional Carl Auböck workshop still operates from its original home, in a Vienna townhouse. The workshop initially focused on producing the so-called "Wiener Bronzen." In 1926, the workshop passed from father to son, infusing it with the new ideas that are the beginning of a typical Auböck design.